Cosmic Slap Federation Cosmic Slap Federation

Hey this is pretty cool! :D I definitely feel that old school bit sound in there, and the other style of instruments don't clash with it in my opinion which is great!

The Beautiful Power The Beautiful Power

Woah I really love how that underlying beat changed! It started off slower and smoothly became faster and jumpier all the sudden! That's really cool :D If I was going to be nitpicky I would say that something sounds a little off with some of the electronic striking sounds...but I can't place why I feel that way so there's that, but you might know something about those sounds that I don't so I figure I'll mention it! XD Great song in my opinion ^_^

littlelamp100 responds:

thank you :) the C64 sound can be a bit of an acquired taste

Primeval Flame Hyena Primeval Flame Hyena

Oooo this sounds a lot like your usual electronic mix but still really cool in it's own way! I really like the reverberating rhythm used throughout the parts interlaced with the static as well as the melodic beeping. Really nice electronic song in my opinion ^_^

Drewpy responds:

Thanks so much!! I'm so happy you thought it was good!

[F] - America [F] - America

Hate you? Nah it's really something to think about ^_^; anyway, I like how industrial this sounds with the metallic, echoing clicks and percussion, and the sounds are spread out which is nice. I also personally like that this isn't the usual crazy over the top dubstep, you know with the "wah w-wah *loud buzzing sound* SCREEEE!" kind of thing? XD awesome song in my opinion :)

Frictional responds:

Thank you soooo much! This is why I'm doing this, to make people feel alright with music, and sometimes to make them think about serious stuff! Also yes, this track has been inspired by some industrial/hybrid rock tracks.
Thanks for the review!

Dream Realm Dream Realm

I like how nice and floaty this is in the beginning. That that beat that takes over is sweet! Those ambiance sounds that take over when the beat takes a break are really neat...it reminds me of something but I just can't put my finger on it. Anyway, beat+floaty and dreamy melody+nature-y background sounds=great song, I like it :3

5TanLey responds:

I´m glad you enjoyed it :)

Entering Hyperspeed Entering Hyperspeed

I like this rhythm even though it's a bit repetitive, but I suppose that comes with the style sometimes. ^_^ I would also like to mention that there are many parts where the song sounds like it is building up to something, but just drops back into the recurring rhythm/melody with only one instrument change. Yes sometimes there is a largely noticeable change in instruments but usually the change is subtle...if that's what you want then ignore me but I feel that some more variety could have made the different transitions more interesting :)

T7ven responds:

Yeah, I have the demo version of FL studio, so I can't really take my time on tracks, which is why it's repetitive, and I'm also new, so I have no idea how to smoothly turn a pluck to a hard saw.

Electric Derpy Electric Derpy

OMG I LOVE HOW THIS STARTS!!!!! that friggin' heavy base drum... 8) still wuv your chipset :3

Main Menu 1 (Loop) Main Menu 1 (Loop)

Love that guitar mixed in there :)

Floor 8 Floor 8

I really like this. To me it portrays a really oppressive atmosphere with how echo-y it is and the static sounds dispersed throughout. The occasional muffled talking also supports this feeling. O_O I’m not sure how to explain it but this also makes me think of a survival game setting (and not necessarily horror). I also like how you make repeating notes work here. :)

neBSounds responds:

Thanks for the kind words!

Eulogy Eulogy

This makes me think of those kinds of scenes where there is pale yellow lighting coming through a window and the camera pans across the face of someone thinking about his past; kinda like you seem to mention in the song’s description. As one who is more into instrumental music, I really like the melody. :) However, there were some parts where the pitch being sung and the accompanying melody don’t seem to blend as well, at least that’s what it sounds like to me. (for example at 2:40-ish) Not a big deal, but I wanted to mention it. ^_^;

IndustryStandard responds:

I don't mean to sound cocky or anything, but yeah I absolutely love the instrumentals in this song haha. I had actually written the lyrics and the music completely separate originally, but I felt like the song fit the mood for the lyrics so i tried to combine them. Not sure if i like the results or not but they're what i could do at the time.
I'm pretty new to adding vocals to my music so there's a good possibility that something might be a bit off. That point at 2:40 I was kind of going for a bit of dissonance though, since it's a bitter line that I'm singing right there, but there are a lot of things I'd like to change about the vocals on that song someday.

If you're interested, I have another version of this song called The Procession; It's what i originally wrote before i altered it to match the lyrics in this song. It's basically a shorter, simpler version of this. Just thought I'd mention it.