In the Mist In the Mist

Hello there!
I guess I'll start by saying I really like the pitch shift that occurs a ways into the song and continues occasionally throughout. I'm glad to hear it doesn't sound like most other songs that do that in my opinion ;) Also a huge fan of those deep rhythmic sounds. They are nice and loud, but don't overpower the other sounds I think. Only odd thing I heard was a random crackle here and there at the beginning, but no biggie. Nice job! ^_^

Cosmic Slap Federation Cosmic Slap Federation

Hey this is pretty cool! :D I definitely feel that old school bit sound in there, and the other style of instruments don't clash with it in my opinion which is great!

The Beautiful Power The Beautiful Power

Woah I really love how that underlying beat changed! It started off slower and smoothly became faster and jumpier all the sudden! That's really cool :D If I was going to be nitpicky I would say that something sounds a little off with some of the electronic striking sounds...but I can't place why I feel that way so there's that, but you might know something about those sounds that I don't so I figure I'll mention it! XD Great song in my opinion ^_^

littlelamp100 responds:

thank you :) the C64 sound can be a bit of an acquired taste

Wispy Dragon Wispy Dragon

very wispy indeed! and nice looking ^_^

Shmousey responds: